Imagine this: when your inbox pops up, there are a dozen articles that you can’t wait to devour and share on your social channels. Welcome to the world of foodie newsletters! When you’re a food marketing agency you tend to know a thing or two about the top food and drink newsletters around to subscribe to. We’re here to give you our definitive guide to the best of the best newsletters to have as an ongoing source of inspiration for the top dishes to cook at home, the top restaurants to book al fresco from 12th April, as well as the latest industry news you should be aware of.
Get that coffee brewed, open your Mac and load up your emails. This food marketing agency is going to add some spice to your days and newsletters that will keep you engaged for months to come…
Five of the best foodie newsletters in 2021.
- CODE Hospitality Bulletin – It’s clear to see why this is one of this food marketing agencies favourites. CODE Hospitality is a community for the hospitality industry. Their newsletter summarises the Headlines: Local and UK plus international; People news, Careers as well as what they have been reading plus The Dumbwaiter feature, the best thing the CODE team have eaten and finally CODE app offers of the week. A deliciously digestible newsletter!
- Eater London – headed up by Adam Coghlan, EATER London covers the biggest London restaurant stories around. With a burst of around eight hero stories, the newsletter gives a rolling update of the top news we need to know about in an easily readable format, which is great for busy food marketing agency members.
- Propel – this daily morning briefing newsletter is one of the swiftest newsletters out there to deliver breaking news across the industry. Providing updated information on movers and shakers across London, as well as team changes, this is the best newsletter to follow if you want a daily, in-depth overview of the state of the food and drink world.
- Hot Dinners – Brother and sister duo, Catherine and Gavin, run this London trade newsletter. Their key objective is to give readers insider knowledge on the London food scene – where they can discover, at a glance, what Britain’s most respected food critics think of a restaurant and find out where the next great place to eat might be. Hugely helpful for a food marketing agency, they provide the latest reviews of the hottest restaurants, the latest news, exclusive features and interviews.
- Big Hospitality – Last but not least, this well-known trade title provides a daily news summary of the latest across the hospitality and catering world, from hotels to pubs and restaurants, you’ll have everything you need to understand and be inspired by in the London foodie world.
If you want to know more about our hospitality and food marketing services, do just give us a call!