Imagine this: you’re sipping your home-brewed coffee and up pops your inbox. What drops in? A beautiful array of inspiring emails that you can’t wait to devour and share on your social channels. Welcome, you’ve arrived at the visionary world of design newsletters!
When you’re a London design agency you tend to know a thing or two about the top design newsletters around. We’re here to give you a definitive guide to the best of the best to have as an ongoing source of inspiration for architecture, interiors, designers, and home inspo.
So, get that coffee brewed, open your Mac and load up your emails. This London design agency is going to add a splash of colour to your days with newsletters that will keep you engaged for months to come…
5 of the best design newsletters in 2021
- CEREAL – It’s clear to see why this is one of this London design agencies favourites. Launched in 2012, CEREAL is aimed at adventurous readers who loved to explore new corners of the globe. Covering everything from architecture to restaurants to short films, popular places that pop up include Bristol, Copenhagen, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Singapore. Top tip: follow them on Instagram here for a daily dose of additional design inspiration. A beautifully digestible newsletter!
- Design Boom – this uber cool title, provides additive daily and weekly snapshots into the inner workings of the design world. With a burst of six hero stories also including an interview feature the newsletter provides a rolling update of the top news we need to know about in an easily digestible format, perfect for us busy London design agency folk. Best for those on the go!
- Dezeen – no London design agency newsletter list would be complete without Dezeen. Launching in 2006, this ambitious title has rapidly grown to become one of the most popular and influential architecture and design titles out there. Listed as one of the 100 most influential forces in global design by Time Magazine, you know you’re in safe hands when you’re reading their selection of the best architecture, design, and interior design projects. Not to be missed!
- Living etc. – this weekly style edit newsletter is one of the swiftest newsletters out there to deliver news for the design-conscious homeowner. Providing stories on ideas and trends, interior decoration, design destinations and designer profiles, it’s perfect for those looking to add a little je ne sais quoi to their homes.
- Wallpaper* – one of the world’s most important design and lifestyle brands, this is one for the sophisticated reader. Influential and intelligent, their newsletters capture a vault of information on fashion, architecture, and interiors. London design agency aficionados, get subscribing!
That’s it for this week folks but if you want to learn more about our design expertise, do get in touch here!