Imagine this: you’re sipping your home-brewed coffee and up pops your inbox. What drops in? A beautiful array of inspiring emails that you can’t wait to devour and share on your social channels. Welcome, you’ve arrived at the visionary world of UK restaurant PR agency lesser-known hero newsletters!
When you’re a UK restaurant PR agency you tend to know a thing or two about the most interesting newsletters around. We’re here to give you a definitive guide to the best of the best to have as an ongoing source of inspiration for everything from design to food to lifestyle, and all that goes in between.
So, get that coffee brewed, open your Mac and load up your emails. This UK restaurant PR agency is going to add a splash of colour to your days with newsletters that will keep you engaged for months to come…
5 of the best lesser-known newsletters in 2022
- CEREAL – It’s clear to see why this is one of this London design agencies favourites. Launched in 2012, CEREAL is aimed at adventurous readers who loved to explore new corners of the globe. Covering everything from architecture to restaurants to short films, popular places that pop up include Bristol, Copenhagen, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Singapore. Top tip: follow them on Instagram here for a daily dose of additional design inspiration. A beautifully digestible newsletter!
- Design Boom – this uber cool title, provides additive daily and weekly snapshots into the inner workings of the design world. With a burst of six hero stories also including an interview feature the newsletter provides a rolling update of the top news we need to know about in an easily digestible format, perfect for us busy London design agency folk. Best for those on the go!
- Living etc. – this weekly style edit newsletter is one of the swiftest newsletters out there to deliver news for the design-conscious homeowner. Providing stories on ideas and trends, interior decoration, design destinations and designer profiles, it’s perfect for those looking to add a little je ne sais quoi to their homes.
- PR Week – any UK restaurant PR agency worth their salt should be signed up to receive updates from this leading title, but it’s not always that well known with those who aren’t in the biz. So sign-up and keep up to speed with the latest goings on across the hospitality agency.
- The Drum – a must for any aspiring marketeers, this industry round-up includes the latest on marketing, advertising, design and digital – it’s a great place for trends. Events, and jobs. A must-read!
That’s it for this week folks but if you want to learn more about our UK restaurant PR agency expertise, do get in touch here!